- Payment Policy
- Pet Deposits and Pet Policy
- All rental payments are due on the first (1st) day of each month and late at 11:59 PM on the 3rd of the month.
- Full monthly rent payments are required on each account. - No partial payments are accepted.
- All funds received will be applied to account charges in the order that the charges were incurred, (First In-First Out).
- Pet fees are required to be paid in full, prior to allowing any animal on the property.
- Payments must be made by money order; cashiers check, debit or credit card. We accept no cash or personal check.
There are "No Exceptions" to this Policy
Pets are allowed under certain conditions in some properties. However, when allowed, the following conditions must be followed:
- Only one (1) pet is allowed;
- The pet cannot exceed 30 lbs in weight;
- The pet must be either spayed or neutered;
- The tenant is responsible for the immediate clean-up of his pet feces;
- A non-refundable pet fee of $200.00 (Two Hundred Dollars) must be paid prior to having a pet (any animal) on the property;
- A pet is hereby defined and agreed to as: Any animal allowed on the property by the lessee, regardless of the animals origin, ownership or length of stay. (An example; a guest of the lessee, visiting with an animal (pet) will be construed as a pet of the lessee).
Absolutely… No Pit Bulls, Rottweiler, German shepherd, Husky, Malamute, Doberman Pincher, Chow, Great Dane, Saint Bernard, Akitas, Presa Canarious, or wolf-hybrids (regardless of size) are allowed on our rental properties. No exceptions.