- Payment Policy
- Pet Deposits and Pet Policy
- All rental payments are due on the first (1st) day of each month and late at 11:59 PM the night of the 3rd of the month.
- Full monthly rent payments are required on each account. - No partial payments are accepted.
- All funds received will be applied to account charges in the order that the charges were incurred, (First In-First Out).
- Pet fees are required to be paid in full, prior to allowing any animal on the property.
- Payments must be made electronically by money order; cashier's check, debit, or credit card.
- There will be a $10.00 transaction processing fee charge when paying the rent with a money order or cashier's check.
- We Accept No Cash or Personal Check.
There are "No Exceptions" to this Policy
Pets are allowed under certain conditions in some properties. However, when allowed, the following conditions must be followed:
The number of pets will be restricted to 2 pets per property.
Adult pet weight limited to 20lbs. in ALL apartments.
The pet must be either spayed or neutered
Pet waste will be removed from the property weekly.
A non-refundable pet fee of $300.00 (Three Hundred Dollars) must be paid prior to having a pet (any animal) on the property;
A pet is hereby defined and agreed to as Any animal allowed on the property by the lessee, regardless of the animal's origin, ownership, or length of stay. (An example; a guest of the lessee, visiting with an animal (pet) will be construed as a pet of the lessee).
Absolutely… No Pit Bulls, Rottweilers, Doberman Pinschers, Chows, Akitas, Presa Canaries, or wolf-hybrids (regardless of size) are allowed on our rental properties. No exceptions.